General Terms and Conditions (online)
§1 Applicability to entrepreneurs and definition of terms
(1) The following general terms and conditions apply to all deliveries between us and a consumer in the version valid at the time of the order.
A consumer is any natural person who concludes a legal transaction for purposes that are predominantly neither commercial nor their independent professional activity (§ 13 BGB).
§2 Conclusion of a contract, storage of the contract text
(1) The following provisions on the conclusion of a contract apply to orders via our internet shop https://stylefish.de.
(2) In the case of the conclusion of a contract, the contract comes with
Stylefish Boardsport GmbHHackeschladenweg 1659955 Winterberg
(3) The presentation of the goods in our online shop does not constitute a legally binding contract offer on our part, but is only a non-binding invitation to the consumer to order goods. By ordering the desired goods, the consumer submits a binding offer to conclude a purchase contract.
The offer is accepted in writing or in text form or by sending the ordered goods within one week. If the deadline expires without result, the offer is deemed to have been rejected.
(4) When an order is received in our online shop, the following rules apply: The consumer submits a binding contract offer by successfully going through the ordering procedure provided in our online shop.
The order takes place in the following steps:
1) Selection of the desired goods
2) Confirm by clicking the “Order” button
3) Prüfung der Angaben im Warenkorb
4) Click on the “Checkout” button
5) Registration in the online shop after registering and entering the registration details (email address and password).
6) Another check or correction of the respective entered data.
7) Binding dispatch of the order by clicking the button “order for a fee” or “buy”
Before the binding submission of the order, the consumer can return to the website on which the customer’s information is recorded and correct or correct input errors by pressing the “Back” button in the Internet browser used by him after checking his details Cancel the order process by closing the internet browser. We immediately confirm receipt of the order by an automatically generated email (confirmation of receipt). This does not yet represent an acceptance of the offer. The offer is accepted in writing, in text form or by sending the ordered goods within one week.
(5) Storage of the text of the contract for orders via our internet shop: We will send you the order data and our terms and conditions by email. You can also view the terms and conditions at any time at https://stylefish.de/agb/.
For security reasons, your order details are no longer accessible via the Internet.
§3 prices, shipping costs, payment, due date
(1) The prices quoted include the statutory sales tax and other price components. In addition, there are any shipping costs.
(2) The consumer has the option of paying in advance, PayPal.
(3) If the consumer has chosen to pay in advance, he undertakes to pay the purchase price immediately after the conclusion of the contract.
(1) Unless we have clearly stated otherwise in the product description, all items offered by us are ready for dispatch immediately. Delivery is within 5 working days at the latest. In the case of payment in advance, the deadline for delivery begins on the day after the payment order to the bank commissioned with the transfer and, for all other payment methods, on the day after the conclusion of the contract. If the deadline falls on a Saturday, Sunday or public holiday at the place of delivery, the deadline ends on the next working day.
(2) The risk of accidental loss and accidental deterioration of the item sold is only transferred to the buyer when the item is handed over to the buyer, even in the case of sale by mail.
§5 retention of title
We reserve ownership of the goods until the purchase price has been paid in full.
§6 right of withdrawal of the customer as a consumer:
Right of Withdrawal
Consumers are entitled to a right of withdrawal in accordance with the following provisions, whereby a consumer is any natural person who concludes a legal transaction for purposes that are predominantly neither commercial nor self-employed:
Right of withdrawal
Right of withdrawal
You have the right to cancel this contract within fourteen days without giving any reason.
The cancellation period is fourteen days from the day on which you or a third party named by you, who is not the carrier, has taken possession of the goods.
In order to exercise your right of withdrawal, you must contact us
Good Mood GmbHSebastian KrügerAm Hammer 159955 WinterbergE-Mail email@example.com
by means of a clear declaration (e.g. a letter sent by post, fax or email) of your decision to withdraw from this contract. You can use the attached model withdrawal form for this purpose, but this is not mandatory.
Consequences of cancellation
If you withdraw from this contract, we have all payments that we have received from you, including the delivery costs (with the exception of the additional costs that result from the fact that you have chosen a different type of delivery than the cheapest standard delivery offered by us) , to be repaid immediately and at the latest within fourteen days from the day on which we received notification of your cancellation of this contract. For this repayment, we will use the same means of payment that you used in the original transaction, unless expressly stated with you agreed something else; In no case will you be charged any fees for this repayment.
We can refuse repayment until we have received the goods back or until you have provided evidence that you have sent the goods back, whichever is earlier.
You must return or hand over the goods to us immediately and in any case no later than fourteen days from the date on which you informed us of the cancellation of this contract. The deadline is met if you send the goods before the period of fourteen days has expired.
You bear the direct costs of returning the goods.
End of revocation
§7 withdrawal form
Model withdrawal form
(If you want to cancel the contract, please fill out this form and send it back.)
To: Good Mood GmbH Sebastian Krüger Am Hammer 159955 Winterberg E-Mail firstname.lastname@example.org I / we (*) hereby revoke the contract concluded by me / us (*) for the purchase of the following goods (*) / the provision of the following Service (*) _____________________________________________________ Ordered on (*) / received on (*) __________________ Name of consumer (s) _____________________________________________________
Address of the consumer (s)
Signature of the consumer (s) (only when notified on paper)
(*) Delete where inapplicable.
The statutory warranty regulations apply.
§9 contract language
As contract language german will be available exclusively.
Status of the GTC Feb. 2021
Gratis AGB erstellt von agb.de
General terms and conditions Board rental
1. The customer is liable to the full amount of the regular sales price for damage to the rental equipment and in the event of loss in accordance with the following price scale:
Board € 400, binding € 250, boat € 300. Corresponding payment is due immediately and on site. The material must be treated with care. no
ride rails or boxes. Please check the material for damage upon receipt and report this directly if necessary.
2. A security (deposit) must be provided for the loan of the material. This can be an identity document, a credit card slip or cash
(20, – €) with a copy of your ID. The deposit of a security does not count as a possible purchase price for the pieces of equipment.
3. The minimum rental period is ó day (from 1 pm). The return must be made by 5 p.m. at the latest. Will the equipment only after the next day
Returned at 9:30 a.m., the current day must be paid for. In the event of a late return, the regular daily rental prices in our current price list apply
up to and including the date of return.
4. This contract is concluded between the booking customer and Stylefish Boardsport GmbH in Winterberg. The place of jurisdiction is Medebach.
General terms and conditions for course booking
1. I am aware that there is a certain risk of injury when snowboarding and I declare the Stylefish Snowboard School and thus Stylefish Boardsport GmbH
and their employees are free from any liability, encumbrance and charge that may arise as a result of my use of snowboards. Participation in the courses and the use of the boards
is at your own risk.
2. The Stylefish snowboard school does not assume the duty of supervision for minors. Stylefish Snowboard School teachers only explain exercises that are on a voluntary basis
can be practiced independently.
3. We strongly recommend using our Burton “Learn-to-Ride” school boards with QuickDisk system binding for our courses. They are specially designed for beginners and the
Bindings can be changed on the slopes in a few simple steps, without tools. If you use your own material, you do so at your own risk, i.e. the courses do not hold
or wait if suddenly a binding no longer works or has to be screwed around! All types of Stepln or Flow bindings are also not for our beginner courses
4. For group courses, it is important that the instructor’s instructions are followed and that all exercises are attended to. Anyone who disturbs the group, does not listen or refuses to speak to them
Participating in exercises will learn less than the rest of the group. In order not to jeopardize the learning success of classmates, our teachers are entitled to call off troublemakers from the group
to exclude. In this case, the course fee will not be reimbursed.
5. Training takes place in all weather conditions, except in extreme, unforeseen weather conditions, provided there is enough snow. Who does not attend due to rain or “bad weather”
participates in the courses is not entitled to a refund of the course fee. In the event of a previous injury, the course can be rebooked to a different date. In the event of an injury at
Course, the course can be continued after recovery. Please submit a doctor’s certificate for this purpose.
6. We give a guarantee of success on our 3-day top fat packages. This means that if you cannot drive both corners after your course, you can do so at our expense
The prerequisite for this is that you have practiced every three days with our special Burton “Learn-To-Ride” school material and have participated in all the exercises.
If you want to extend the course, just let us know on the last day (your teacher will usually recommend this) and we will plan you for another day.
For days of repetition we only charge you a reduced rental price.
7. Regarding children in our courses: Our school system is based on motivation and fun! Our teachers are not the executive organ of ambitious parents, but see themselves as
Motivator and friend. Experience has shown that it is better for children from 7 years of age if their parents are not on the slopes with them and (unconsciously) exert pressure. For children under 7 years of age, the
lessons take the form of private lessons. We strongly recommend the presence of a parent here.